Sunday, April 2, 2017

500

Should I congratulate myself? Today I am publishing my 500th blog. Red Baron likes keeping a diary that, at the same time, will serve to entertain his American friends.

One detail, however, spoils my joy; a bot, this time located in the States or France, is hacking my blog resulting in fake visitor statistics.


Today's blogging will be light, presenting a couple of spring photos I took at the Wiehre quarter where I live. Here is what I see from my kitchen window during breakfast:


Here is what I look at when walking down Maria-Theresia-Straße:


Did you know that at the Wiehre along Urachstraße, we have a Kunstmeile (Mile of Art, Artist's Mile, Art Mile)?

Badisches Saugkalb (Baden Sucking Calf) by Astrid Hohorst (2009) 

Frecher Fratz (Naughty Mug) by Thaddaeus Hüppi (2005)
Spring not only brings new blossoms but new flags too for Freiburg's sister cities on Kaiserbrücke. So we are well prepared for the Partnerschaftsmarkt, the 9th International Meeting of Freiburg's Sister Cities, on June 23 and 24.

Madison's flag was renewed.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment